We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at ClassPass, you will play a pivotal role in our growth by identifying and engaging potential business clients. You will be the first point of contact for businesses looking to partner with ClassPass and promote their fitness or wellness services.
About the role
- Prospect and Outreach: Identify and target potential business clients through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, and social media outreach from the lead list you are provided with.
- Educate and Qualify: Engage with prospects to understand their needs, educate them about ClassPass offerings, and qualify their interest in our services.
- Appointment Setting: Schedule introductory calls or meetings for our sales team with qualified leads.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions and leads in our CRM system.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends and competitor offerings to effectively communicate ClassPass's value proposition.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with the sales teams to develop effective outreach strategies and effectively close deals.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities.
- Motivated, self-starter with a desire to excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
- Passion for fitness and wellness is a bonus.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.