We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
As the Manager of Marketing Technology and Operations, you will be responsible for making our customer acquisition and lifecycle journey run effectively and efficiently, providing a seamless customer experience and critical leverage for Marketing and Sales. In this role you will assess the business objectives of the Marketing and Sales organizations and build the supporting technology stack to achieve these objectives. You will manage two direct reports and work closely with the rest of the Marketing organization, the Sales organization, and the BI organization. We are looking for a leader with a passion for technology, strong analytical and communication skills, and the agility to build new capabilities and processes. The Mindbody Marketing and Sales teams are evolving quickly, and this role provides an exciting opportunity to build a high-performing operations team.
About the role
- Work with business leaders to define the business process and technology needs for our customer acquisition and lifecycle journey, proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Develop and present marketing technology strategy and roadmap to senior leaders in the business
- Evaluate, select, implement, and maintain marketing technology solutions. Assess the impact of technology solutions through AB testing
- Develop and execute data segmentation and targeting strategies to personalize marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, to ensure seamless lead management and handoff processes
- Research marketing technology trends and recommend new solutions to further support our business needs
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making within the organization
- Train Marketing and Sales teams on the use of Marketing technology tools and best practices
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience in Marketing technology management, preferably in B2B or technology-oriented businesses
- Proficiency in Marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools
- Strong data management and analysis skills, with experience in data segmentation and targeting
- Excellent project management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.