We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
- As an Account Manager, you help our studios succeed. You will work directly with business owners and managers in our emerging markets and networks to make sure these partners see incredible value in their relationship with ClassPass.
About the role
- Be an expert on all verticals and offerings in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Monitor and identify pockets of opportunity of supply health across your book of business with a heavy focus on inventory management
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
Skills & experience
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in account management, business development, sales, or similar role
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- A solution-selling mindset with a passion for post-sale client relationships, negotiations, and support
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.