We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
Please upload your CV in English only.
The Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for driving acquisition strategies to acquire new quality B2B leads. This position involves campaign design, planning, optimization and reporting of multiple acquisition channels, including organic and paid search, while working with the sales organization to ensure high lead quality from these campaigns. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in global paid search programs, a track record of driving growth through these channels, and a strong background in B2B marketing.
About the role
- Develop and own the global acquisition strategic roadmap and budget to attract and acquire high quality B2B leads. Conduct detailed keyword research, competitor analysis and audience segmentation
- Oversee the planning and execution of paid acquisition campaigns, monitoring and optimizing campaign performance to achieve target KPIs. Develop project briefs and drive execution to support these campaigns
- Implement A/B testing and other strategies to improve click-through rates, conversion rates, and overall campaign performance
- Prioritize acquisition initiatives based on business impact and resource availability
- Regularly analyze and report on the performance of acquisition efforts, providing insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, CRO and Creative teams to prioritize relevant initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expansion and improvement, applying best practices and considering emerging trends and technologies
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong experience in SEM/SEO channels, including hands-on campaign management and optimization in platforms such as Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Relevant experience in B2B marketing
- Results-oriented, with a track record of owning a marketing budget and exceeding acquisition targets.
- Strong knowledge of search platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console) and conversion tracking
- Salesforce CRM knowledge for running and creating reports
- Understanding of sophisticated bidding metrics – LTV, CAC, tCPA, tROAS, offline revenue uploads, custom weighted conversions
- Experience in Hubspot
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Strong analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box
- Right to work in Brazil
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.