We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
*Please note, this person must be fluent in French to be able to work with our French speaking partners!*
About the right team member
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential businesses to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways, including meeting them in person!
About the role
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, field visits, emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Maintaining high-volume daily KPIs and metrics
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners in target areas to help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
Skills & experience
- Two years of sales experience
- Exemplary skills focused on listening and qualifying questions to engage, pitch and close prospects
- Hustle and drive to hit and exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone, email and social media contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Occasional willingness to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint - including taking studio classes
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.