We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
The Payments team oversees the full commercial lifecycle of payments customers, being the in-house Payment subject matter experts to support our customers and team members. The Specialists have a wide range of responsibilities, including sales and onboarding, account management, data analysis, and project-based activities
About the right team member
The Payments Specialist will 1) drive go-to-market function of payments by supporting and enabling the Sales team, analyzing customer’s credit card statements, and providing pre-sale rate analysis; 2) Attach and onboard customers to payments; 3) Work closely with Customer Success and Account Management teams to manage portfolio of customers to drive Payments adoption/usage and optimize revenue, negotiating rates directly with customers; 4) Participate in and manage projects related to payments across the portfolio and/or at the brand level.
About the role
- Be the subject-matter expert of Mindbody’s integrated payments solutions
- Use SalesForce, Excel, and PowerPoint on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain merchant loyalty and trust through effective communication, education, and transparency; provide a delightful experience to all customers and team members
- Support sales and renewals processes; enabling Sales and Account Management teams
- Onboard new customers to appropriate payments solution
- Initiate and deliver payments training to customers as needed
- Negotiate rates directly with customers while maintaining pricing integrity
- Conduct periodic data analysis and reviews on a customer, brand, and/or portfolio level to ensure pricing integrity and find opportunities to optimize
- Develop, support, and manage key projects to support Mindbody’s payments strategy and customer’s payments needs
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (business, math, economics) or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Payments, account management, or analysis
- Payments experience required
- Strong analytical skills; can do basic math with high attention to detail
- Experience working in a customer-facing capacity
- Comfort with MS Excel
*MUST submit CV/Resume in English to be considered
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.